Sunday, March 22, 2015

My First Post!

Hello there, welcome to the Acute Geometry Blog. My name is Katie Hoye and I am a tenth grade teacher at Coronado High School in Scottsdale, Arizona. I graduated from Northern Arizona University with a B.A. in Secondary Education and Mathematics. I have a dog named Nathan and enjoy math, watching movies, and riding my bicycle. I never expected to teach mathematics but later realized I had a passion for the subject. I personally have been a fan of geometry ever since I noticed my passion for math and love teaching it to students at Coronado. There is nothing like being a teacher and seeing a student have that same passion for a subject as you do. I started this blog to help not only my students but other students and teachers. I hope to continue teaching and building upon my math knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment